Capuchin Monastery. There is a Baroque altar made of walnut, wood statues made between 1500 and 1800 and paintings of 1500/1600.
Palazzo Lupo (built at the end of XIII century) and Rinaldi, with a bell tower of 893. In 1814 the king of Naples stayed there (he was brother in law of Napoleon); Gioacchino Murat came to this area to control the defensive towers and make them stronger.
Grotta Azzurra, a cave. It is attainable only by sea. The cave is blue thanks to a siphon (20 m deep) that makes sunlight pass.
Sulphurous cave Calafetente. The name comes from the sulphurous exhalations. The cave has the shape of an amphitheatre. Along the entrance tunnel there are some kinds of corals, never living in this part of Mediterranean Sea. In some parts of the caves there are toxic gases.
Natural arch, at the mouth of Mingardo River in a beautiful creek, between two beaches.
Grotta d’argento, a cave. It is called “d’argento” (silver) because of the colour of the water.
Grotta dei Monaci, a cave. It is called “dei Monaci” (of friars) because there are some stalagmites having the shape and the colour (brown) of monks in prayer.
Grotta delle Ossa or Preistorica. Inside there are the bones of prehistoric animals.
Grotte del Ribalto and del Buon Dormire, two caves.
Scoglio del Coniglio, a cliff.
Towers on the coast built between 1550 and 1600.
Molpa Castle, with sighting towers, a courtyard surrounded by walls, stone portal.
Ruins of San Giuliano Church of 1100.
San Nicola di Mira church is a very interesting church, it is in Baroque style and was inaugurated in 1617. Inside there is a silver cross of 1458 and beautiful XVII century stuccoes.
Palinuro archaeological site where there were many objects from Palaeolithic and Neolithic age until Hellenistic Age. The most part of these objects are still in the ground.
Middle Ages village in San Severino hamlet. Going up Mingardo River (that created many charming gorges), visitors arrive to the ancient part of the town, abandoned because of a landslip.
Santa Maria degli Angeli Church.